hiies, oLi here
since we want class tees.....ehhh can someone sponsor? l0l..........
Cassi, stop being
sick on the tagboard it's disgusting
And COME AND SUPPORT ME, LIANE, AND SABRINA FOR OUR ST NICHOLAS FIESTA 2008!!!!! I'm in 1 Diligence, Liane is in 1 Wisdom, and Sabrina is in 1 Purity.My class food stall and game stall is at the
basketball court....turn right and it's right behind the Forum...please come and support!Liane's class's stall is at the vineyard wherever that is, and Sabrina's...I don't know I will try and find out...
Please come and SUPPORT us! I'm selling prata wrapped with cheese sausage, and Liane is selling bubble tea...I will try and find out what Sabrina is selling...anyways, come and support us! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, we are raising funds for our new school...it's for the good of man kind...
Date:29th March
Time:9am-5pm
Who is going:
Regina, Rochelle,Anu....don';t know who else...PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!